2022-02-08

Covid update (3)

It came through the house again. Several of Grandma's caregivers got it and I got it. But Grandma, and my wife and daughter were spared.

I spent my quarantine in the spare bedroom which is where my home office is set up in any case. Comfortable furnishings, a big picture window, and various internet equipped devices. About as good as sitting in one room for a week-and-a-half can be. Mild case. After all, I'd already had it and was vaccinated and boosted. I got a lot of work done and a little on my side projects, too.

My wife's long-covid persists. She'd been making good progress (and is at least burning through a lot less supplemental oxygen), but in the fall she got first her flu shot then her Covid booster and each one set her back a week or so on her exercise. Then my folks came, then her folks, and, and, and. She was just starting to get back up to speed on exercise when I got sick and she suddenly got a bunch of worked dropped on her. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment