2020-04-09

Didn't get the survey

Ah. I see that the promised surveys have been sent out to Stack Exchange moderators who stepped down during the recent unpleasantness.

I didn't get one. But then they haven't gotten around to removing my diamond, either. I suppose that's because I didn't make use of any official channels to tell them about my decision, but that's their problem.

I mean, my resignation post on the Physics meta was featured and got more than 80 votes, I changed my username to indicate my new status, and I posted a few comments on the mother meta and Stack Overflow meta, and one of those said explicitly that I'd left.

I know some staff members saw them.

I conclude that the organization is either trying to pretend that some of this stuff didn't really happen or just doesn't give a fig about most of the network.



Aside: I'm sure the "Arrogance" tag applies. But is it for me or for them?

2 comments: